Saturday, April 30, 2005

Grace, Courage and Peace...

are the things that I want more than anything else. Someone asked me this morning what I want ~ pretty sure this wasn't the answer they were looking for. OH and I had said nothing... then admitted that was A HUGE lie ~ lol.

However, I don't want for anything. I am very fortunate in that respect. If we are talking material things, I've got too much stuff... YUK. If we are talking the important things ~ the things that truly matter at the end of it all. I'm blessed. I have two beautiful heathly children, I have seriously amazing friends, I am loved and even better LIKED.

But I do feel that if I am lacking anything, it is Grace, Courage and Peace. So that is what I strive for and maybe one day, I will truly not want for anything.

My lyrics today are from One Thing by Finger Eleven ~

It’s nothing I planned and not that I can
But you should be mine across that line

If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something

No comments:

Post a Comment