Saturday, April 09, 2005

Spanglish

might just be my new favorite movie.

'But between odd and the same you've gotta be rooting for odd don't ya?'

How brilliant is that? I hope my babies always choose odd. I don't want them to go along with a crowd and not think for themselves. In fact it's been something that I've been conscience of from the first heart beat in utero even.... I didn't want 'stepford' children and well so far I think I've been successful. They are definetly vibrant individuals with their own thoughts and ideas ~ likes and dislikes ~ hopes and dreams... already at their young ages they have dreams which is fantastic.

So... lyrics for today along these lines... Innerglow by Blue October ~

'In a haze the beginning of your days gonna fall down gotta get back up but at your own pace
gotta fill your cup and find a way out of your own maze yeah boy, what you said now...'

No comments:

Post a Comment