Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Not feeling original at all...

so here we go ~

A - Age I got my first kiss: 13
B.- Band listening to right now: Dire Straits
C - Crush: your cans it makes more room in the recycle bin
D - Dad’s name: Michael
E - Easiest people to talk to: ok this list would be very long
F - Favorite singer at the moment: taking Pat and Justin out of this altogether ~ it's a tie Brandon Jones and Brandon Rhyder
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears: bears
H - Hometown: Whitingham, VT is where I was raised
I - Instruments: none
J - Junior high: Whitingham School (it was K-12)
K - Kids: Jordan (9) and Jake (4)
L - Last book you read: and finished Sam's Letters to Jennifer
M – Mom’s name: Lynn
N - Nicknames: none ~ well jesse calls me sunshine and a few use Loriloo from time to time
O - One wish: Peace... inner peace
P - Phobias: scaly things... snakes, lizards.. ew... you get the idea
Q - Quote: YOLO
R - Reason to smile: if you are reading this you are one of them
S - Song you sang last: Have I waited Too Long
T - Time you woke up today: 6:13am
U - Unknown fact about me: i can't sleep if it's quiet
V - Vegetable you hate:i don't think there is one
W - Worst habit: I worry tooo much
X - X-rays you’ve had: ankle and chest
Y - Yummy food: Corn tortillas with refried beans, zucchini and oranges
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

Got a dial from CCRW tonight and it's my favorite song of theirs ~ here is a little bit of it....

Lonely Girl

Tell me your troubles lonely girl
What have you gotten in
You're confused in your own world
You just want the day to go away
So you can start it all over again

Life ain't easy, I'm telling you what everybody said
Yeah, they beat that horse until it's dead
Open your window, open your heart, open your eyes to see
Everything around you girl, it's meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment