Sunday, April 24, 2005

I embrace my dorkness.

I've said that before, a few times and I stand by it.

I felt that maybe I should have stifled a bit of me because I might have shared too much. I don't know that I have it in me to be any less me. Which I'm sure irritates the hell out of a lot of people. I'm not immature about life I don't think. I can mind my manners when necessary, but I just think if someone is going to call me a friend, well then your gonna get it all.

I'm mostly harmless ~ I just tend to be overly passionate about a few things. That may make me seem like a dork. But at least I'm aware ~ that has got to be worth something.

On a side note ~ I got a few unexpected phone calls this weekend. Thank you... I'll admit now, when I heard that you couldn't call until Sunday I was a bit sad. So thank you for the unexpected smiles. They are truly my favorite thing!

Lyrics today are from In Your Eyes ~ Peter Gabriel

Love, I don’t like to see so much pain
So much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:44 PM

    As long as you don't collect comic books, how dorky can you be? :)

    ReplyDelete