Saturday, April 23, 2005

Treasure your alone....

time 'cause you know once you move it's going to be gone.

That was the brilliant advice that I got today... the laughter came before he finished the sentance AND no I didn't buy it at all. But the point of trying to make me feel better brought a smile and for that I thank you my friend. But I'm pretty sure you could see my eyes roll through the phone even.

I'm am just LONELY ~ I'm blessed to have a circle of people that truly love and care about me so I'm never alone, not truly. Just my luck however the diameter of that circle is no less than 1500 miles and as much as 3000 sometimes. AND to make it even better, there is no solution. It doesn't matter where I choose to live, I will still spend a great deal of time missing vital people. So that is what goes through my head 95% of the time.

My song today... and one that I have loved forever ~ this line just plays over and over more than any other... is from Faithfully by Journey. I think that its typically related to romantic relationships, but it sooo works for most of my friendships as well...

Being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh girl..... you stand by me... I'm forever yours... faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment