Thursday, April 28, 2005

A few things I believe in...

2nd star to the right and straight on 'til morning, kitchen tables, the magic of the lights and sounds of Las Vegas, my grandmother's love for me, the Force, there is a devil and it can be found in oreo cookies, Rob Thomas was given his gift to keep me sane, a smile will change the world, my children do have the ability to save me from myself, Beaches will always make me cry, Pat Green's music gave me a family, Danny & Jesse and Joc & Clay, My Cousin Vinny will always make me laugh, 18th Floor Balcony is the most beautiful song ever written and if I put my faith in God, keep putting one foot in front of the other, I will walk the path I am supposed to...

Lyrics today from You're So Real ~ Matchbox 20

I'm alright
Hope I can sleep for one night
If not to cool my insides
Maybe to calm my backside
Rain on me
I got a weakness in me
I think that weakness feeds me
I don't think you think you need me

1 comment: