Monday, April 25, 2005

I have zero patience...

and I don't even care or want to work on that. I suck at waiting, when I want something... ummm NOW please. I understand all the reasons for why things are the way they are. Hell I've even made most of the 'rules' that are currently frustrating me. So, having said all that I think I decided today, to do something about my impatience, probably not in the best interest of anything for the long run. But I'm gonna be a looney person in the long run at this rate. So it'll be a little sanity saver and I'll beat myself up over it later.


Todays lyrics are from my favorite Prince song ~ Seven.... which also happens to be one of my favorite songs forever too...


There will be a new city with streets of gold
The young so educated they never grow old
And a, there will be no death 4 with every breath
The voice of many colors sings a song
That's so bold
Sing it while we watch them fall

All 7 and we'll watch them fall
They stand in the way of love
And we will smoke them all
With an intellect and a savoir-faire
No one in the whole universe
Will ever compare
I am yours now and u are mine
And together we'll love through
All space and time, so don't cry
One day all 7 will die

No comments:

Post a Comment