Friday, April 29, 2005

'I think it pisses God off...

if you walk by the color purple in a field and don't notice it.' ~ LOVE that movie and that scene in particular. I realized today while walking by a ton of yellow flowers all over the place that I 'assign' colors to important things in my life and I wasn't even aware that I did it.

Mostly people... certain colors remind me of different people ~ Tina is red, it's her favorite color, she wears Red perfume and it just fits her personality. Jordan is blue, for her eyes and so many other things about her personality. Jake ~ orange, lol enough said right there. Most of the people that I love the most are green ~ sorry Gage, that's you too. Green is and always has been my favorite color... so it stands to reason that green would bring to mind those I love most.

My new smile is yellow. It was everywhere today and I needed it. So thank you....


My lyrics today are from Against the Wind by Bob Segar

Caught like a wildfire burning out of control
'til there was nothing left to burn
and nothing left to prove

No comments:

Post a Comment