Tuesday, July 26, 2005

whether a pearl or a pea...

it's the same thing... an irritation ~ you know the deal... a grain of sand one day a pearl the next... a tiny pea under a thousand mattresses and she can't sleep 'cause she can feel the irritation ~ well to me they are very similar in their significance i guess ~ and i have this 'irritation' that i force deep down inside... it has potential (pearl) but mostly i ignore it... tossing and turning... but while i'm awake and while i'm sleeping ~ it makes me restless and wanna keep moving trying to get away from it and mostly i'm fine until someone mentions it... that it is there ~ so again the pearl part because others can see it ~ i prefer it to be a pea... 'cause i just want it to stay buried ~ i can't do anything with it... AND i don't want it to go away 'cause it's valuable to me so it's like i get used to it... anyway it irritated me all day today... that's all

i hope they do this song tomorrow... Where Are You Going ~ Dave Matthews Band

'where are you going,
where do you go
are you looking for answers
to questions under the stars
well if along the way
you are grown weary
you can rest with me
until a brighter day
when your ok...'

3 comments:

  1. Hhhhmmmm...
    I am wodering if this is about what I think it's about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Me too, Meg! I have a good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course... you two are in fact resident citizens of my head so ~ i'm quite certain it's EXACTLY what you are thinking... but let's leave it all at that...

    ReplyDelete