Sunday, July 17, 2005

Never have I thought...

that it is 'my world' and everyone else is lucky to live in it. i have had such sadness in my heart for this woman that i waited on last night because she does in fact believe that. i saw her tonight in the grocery store... she recognized me and looked away ~ i smiled... just in case she changed her mind... and i hope she understood that my smile was meant as a door for her to walk through where she could just give a little to those around her... a little patience... a little respect.. a little tolerance... a little concern... a little kindness... ~ the rewards she would reap ~ FANTABULOUS

so for her... from me... Teach Your Children ~ Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young


'and you, of tender years,
can't know the fears that your elders grew by,
and so please help them with your youth,
they seek the truth before they can die...'

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:24 AM

    GULP! You can only pray that her seeing you again--as a real human being, mother, etc.--will open her eyes just a little. I hope that she was taught some humility!

    ReplyDelete