Friday, July 15, 2005

apparently people wanna know...

so here we go ~ ;)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was getting ready to leave for a Vacation in Maine that resulted in the conception of my beautiful baby girl actually... ok that was a good memory already right out of the box.

5 years ago?

I was 6 months pregnant and grumpy.

1 year ago?

I was alone for the summer...babies were with their dad for eight weeks and between trips to Texas

Yesterday?

Went for lunch with a good friend and her two boys ~ it was good for all involved yet sad...

5 Snacks you enjoy?

1. Oranges
2. Strawberries
3. Grapes
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Pretzels

5 Songs You Know All the Word To

(i think 5 i don't know all the words to would be easier to come up with)
1. Little Bit Crazy ~ Bleu Edmondson
2. Calling You - Blue October
3. Carry On ~ Pat Green
4. Downtown ~ Stoney Larue
5. A Better Place to Be ~ Harry Chapin

5 Things You Would Do With 100 Million $

1. Move to Texas
2. Set up three college funds
3. Pay off my truck
4. Send anonymous money orders to ones i adore that I know wouldn't take a dime
5. Buy a GOOD tanning bed

5 Locations You Would Run Away To

1. Austin
2. Sherman
3. Boston
4. Houston
5. Switzerland

5 Things I Like Doing

1. Seeing Live Music
2. Driving in my truck
3. Walking on the beach
4. Playing with my friends
5. Making people smile

5 Things I Will Never Wear

1. a belly shirt
2. any kind of girlie hat
3. anything lacy
4. anything pink
5. a hospital gown

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment

1. My Babies
2. My Friends
3. SUMMER
4. My Music
5. My Job

5 Favorite Toys

1. iPod
sadly regardless of the comments to the contrary that will follow... it's the only toy i have


5 People You Tag

Gage
Meg
Joc
Christy
Brandon

7 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! And you know I love just that much more!!

    Glory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I call BS! Lori has other toys. In fact, she got a shiny new toy for her Birthday.

    Question: Why 3 college funds???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, and another thing:

    ONE MORE WEEK 'TIL PAT GREEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jesse.. i miss you MORE ~ my morning glory ;)

    meg... 3 college funds one each for my babies... and my neice or nephew to be born any day now!!!!

    AND SHUSH ~ except about Pat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:45 AM

    ((ear muffs.))

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! The thought actually crossed my mind about toys as well!! LOL! I know I'm going to catch hell for that one too... oh well...

    Enjoy that, um, IPOD, yeah, IPOD...

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tagging complete on my end...

    ReplyDelete