Sunday, July 10, 2005

i'd go to wrigley field...

if you asked ~ 'cause i get it's what you love and because i do in fact love you both very much and want to be apart of what you love... do i want to go to wrigley field ~ NO not at all, however that is not the point

i guess i just want to be understood by you ~ its the basic relationship that all the rest are built on and it's why i walk this world feeling as i like to put it much like 'a Palestinian without a home' ~ so when i am excited... and say 'I would love for you two to go to The Stone Pony to see Pat with me.' it's not because i so much think it's something you would choose to do except to take the time as adult parents and child together... so that you can see me and my passion during what i consider to be a pinnacle moment

AND does anything cut me deeper or hurt more than you saying... 'I don't want to do that... I don't care anything about ponies or chickens or rock pigs for that matter.' WELL i don't care about fields or diamonds or chewing gum either... but i know how much YOU do and that is why I'd go for you...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    LOL! That last paragraph is FUNNY! Sorry they don't get it, it'll be okay--I'd go to the Stone Pony with you any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 AM

    uh oh. am i in trouble? thank you and sorry. (if that's about me). like i said i get it. i just don't get it enough. if we all got it we'd all be skinny and you could tell the ones who didn't get it. then it would be exposed to the world. i get it. it makes sense the only way it can.

    ReplyDelete