Friday, July 29, 2005

i just adore my babies...

i don't look forward at all to the day that they are too cool to go for pizza and ice cream with me ~ to the day when i look in the rear view mirror and instead of singing with me they each have their own set of head phones on and have that vacant stare out the window plotting their next teen angst filled adventure ~ and 'double gulp' to the day when i am forced to walk out of their college dorm and get into an empty car and go to an empty... quiet... clean house ~ nope not having any of it...

hmmm maybe then i'll be inspired myself to finally go to college ~ lol

the song of choice to sing over and over tonight...

I'd Rather Be ~ Brandon Jones

'and I'd rather be in Tennessee
a star on music row
cause maybe then
you'd like my songs
if they were played on the radio...'

currently Jordan's favorite song in the world i was informed this evening...;)

1 comment: