Monday, July 11, 2005

again...

the little things ~ mean THE most! PERIOD...

THANK YOU for watching... Thank You for liking it... I know it was tough... 'cause I've been a brat about it ~ but truly made my year ~ 'Everything's gonna be okay... chugga chugga'

YOU HAVE NO IDEA what that quote did for me ~ especially 'cause I could just tell from the tone that you liked it too...

so after a day of disappointment after disappointment... once again you brought me back to right

and after hearing a song that I can NOT stand too many times over the past two days...

Randy Roger's cover of 'Come Pick Me Up' ~ was just what I needed and the Music God's saw fit to let me hear it in the randomness of my iPod

'when you’re walking downtown
do you wish I was there?
do you wish it was me?
with the windows clear and the mannequins eyes
do they all look like mine?

you know you could
I wish you would... come pick me up...'

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Loved the movie.

    And just to clear it up..I did comment as Justin Furstenfeld on Lori's blog. It's a joke. Just like another friend of hers posting as Charlie Robison. Ok..done.

    Lori..I think your blog has been discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discovered by who???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:03 AM

    Seriously, I love walking barefeet. It feels so liberating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoes suck NO DOUBT...

    ReplyDelete