Sunday, July 03, 2005

not one thing about me is cultured...

sorry can't even fake it ~ just have a beer and get over yourself... i have NO clue which vodka is potatoe based... huh? much too tired to go on with anything more ~ i enjoy most of the patrons... haven't tried a dang thing on the menu and not because anything in the prep stages has said 'ummm don't eat here' to me ~ just NOT hungry when it's time to eat... the bar situation IS in fact what will bring me down if something does ~ way too many vodkas and too many choices on what to do with it... the drink order takes the longest to enter into the dang computer ~ but for the most part i did well my first holiday weekend as a waitperson/bartender... look the owner still wants me back and the dining room manager decided to 'tip me out' for training which i have been told he never does ~ so i must not suck at this

ok... hope none of your fireworks were duds ~ Peace Love and Stoney...

Happy Independence Weekend ~ my fave patriotic verse...

This Land is Your Land ~ Woody Guthrie

'as I was walkin' - I saw a sign there
and that sign said - no tres passin'
but on the other side .... it didn't say nothin
now that side was made for you and me...

this land is your land
this land is my land
from California to the New York highlands
from the redwood forest to the gulfstream waters
this land was made for you and me...'

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got to smile this weekend thru your tears and lovely memories. Yeah, just wiat, b/c the next best thing is gonna make you smile even more!

    ReplyDelete