Tuesday, July 12, 2005

crazy freakin' dreams...

i DON'T enjoy them ~ i rarely remember my dreams which is a good thing cause in my head i have to figure them out so... ugh last night's was insane ~ or this morning's actually 'cause i do in fact know the time period of sleep that it happened in and while someone is not thrilled they fell on their face... i am thrilled to have been awakened out of that madness... what do you think ~ are dreams random or are they fears realized? ~ probably a combination of both i don't know...

my favorite 'dream song' ~ and I remember when this was released i could NOT hear it enough...

'hush now don’t cry
wipe away the teardrop from your eye
you’re lying safe in bed
it was all a bad dream
spinning in your head
your mind tricked you to feel the pain
of someone close to you leaving the game of life
so here it is, another chance
wide awake you face the day
your dream is over...or has it just begun? '

Silent Lucidity ~ Queensryche

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:11 AM

    crazy dreams?? wow. you ARE lucky you dont remember them `cause on average we only remember 5% of our dreams.. imagine what the other 95% is! i think dreams must have some purpose. there must be some reason as to why our mind has decided to remember that specific 5% of our dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was actually talk about dreama nalysis this morning on the radio... and the one thing I know I got from it is that it's not all about specifics.. it's metaphorical.... so just know that your imagery, your mind, your colors = all brilliant.. it helps you deal with your subconscious so it doesn't hurt so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... here is what i know... every fear i have in the world was wrapped into that time that i do remember from that dream ~ so i won't sleep again for real for a week or so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you Lori! Most of the dreams that I remember are in some way horrible and crazy.. I think more than anything my dreams confuse me because I try to make sense of them.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Dreams are given to you when you’re young enough to dream them
    before they can do you any harm.
    They don’t start to hurt, until you try to hold on to them after seeing how they really are.
    She used to dream them with me, every single crazy one,
    until they started hurting her too, now she’s got some of her own
    and outgrowing me, might be the best thing for her she’s ever done."-DBT

    There ya go...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:06 AM

    The Braves still blow. lol.

    ReplyDelete