Thursday, June 02, 2005

I told the biggest...

truth of my life today. Not that I am prone to lying, but when it comes to things that I really want, I try to push it way ~ a friend said that I don't 'take my place in line... that I let people cut in front' and that I should stop doing that. Well I certainly did that today by my standards anyway.

I am really terrified about the ramifications with doing that. But someone said and I believe that we can't feel badly about not getting what we don't ask for. Things were going adrift and it wasn't ok with me, I tried to pretend that it was ~ umm not so much really.

It's been such a crazy up and down day all over the place for me and for a friend so...

Can't Slow Down ~ Randy Rogers
Cause there’s highs  and there’s lows
This rollercoaster’s out of control
I can’t tell the sky from the ground
It’s wrong, but it’s right
It’s gonna be another long night
I see the lights of the next town
And I can’t slow down

1 comment:

  1. I love you Lori! So glad I finally got to meet you in person this weekend! Hang in there girl! You deserve great things! :)

    ReplyDelete