Sunday, June 19, 2005

won't you tie my boat...

to a tree on your island... i just might stay here awhile 'cause the weather has been rough and the travelin's been rocky ~ oh but you calm the waters with your smile... i said Lord you can calm the waters with your smile ~ and he does ladies and gentlemen... and he does ~ Stoney Larue covering The Great Divide's Tie My Boat 7/23/04 at The Sidecar Pub in Houston

more than any other lyric or recording of anything in my life that right there has held my hand, picked me up and walked with me through some stuff ~ i'm gonna cradle in it for the next couple of days I think.

random thought... fear is a funny thing... and what i fear is silly and never translates well ~ it wasn't you i was afraid of... it's me and your reactioin to me and if i could hide the way i can normally ~ apparently i did well although some saw through me but i trust them... anyway my point yes absolutely my goal ~ everyday... i don't care ~ good days... grumbly days... sad days... mad days.... sky high happy days... bring it all 'cause i can handle it, i'm not afraid anymore i do in fact believe you ~ so can we stop that arguement now... i will NO MORE doubting days i promise

1 comment:

  1. "We're here today, and we're gona as fast tomorrow. So fill your heart with joy my friend and soon you too will know!"

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete