Monday, June 06, 2005

I can not imagine...

ever being so confident in myself that I would call someone that flat out rejected me... in no uncertain terms... more times than I can count on one hand... expecting the answer to change. I understand that in the past my resolve was not as strong and I had given in. Newsflash... I am NOT about to do anything that 'crazy' ever again and I am not playing hard to get. You can NOT have me any part of me ~ I am not playing at all in fact. I answer the phone out of respect of a friendship that was for seven year very important in my life ~ you disgrace that with every phone call. I am not going to say that I won't answer ~ I have said that in the past and I suk at that ask Joc or Gage. I will say that the answer will not change and I can in fact make things very ugly for you and those that you claim to love and care about. I had hoped at one time that we could be friends, that can't be and it hurts and makes me sad. I will however be ok, I am OK. So time to move forward...

I took the frustration of this situation out on the wrong person which I'm not proud of. You know who you are... I have apologized and when you are ready you know how to reach me. You didn't really need my garbage on your plate and I had promised that I wouldn't do that and there I was dumping like crazy. I am in fact one you can count on.... and again my apologies

OK ~ MY GOOD NEWS TODAY ~ The Birdcage on DVD $7.50... seriously that's the deal of the year!!!

my new favorite song... The Night is Over ~ Brandon Jones

'Life on the road is wearing me down
and I feel lost to the world but with you I'm found...'

No comments:

Post a Comment