Sunday, June 05, 2005

a few random ideas.....

if you mow the lawn barefoot... which may in itself be a bad idea ~ pedicure after NOT before
yard work with my four year old is much more fun than without him
i need more sleep than i think ~ i was GRUMPY without it ~ but hid it well
Deadbirds ~ SUX ~ PERIOD... trust me
I don't need a hamburger ~ but I appreciate the love behind the suggestion
Stoney x 4 is a GREAT idea ~ gotta make that happen
and once again I am the last to realize something that apparently was clear to a few others ~ for someone as introspective as I can be the obvious eludes me every time....

peace... love & LaRue

'Waking up means feeling good and I thank you...' ~ Finelines by Stoney LaRue

2 comments:

  1. Interesting....

    And that is my favorite Stoney line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what ~ it's mine too but not for the obvious ~ in true Lori thinks too much fashion... it's like OKOM 'woke me up' to something so much better than what I had before... so there you go...

    ReplyDelete