Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Careful what you wish for...

you truly do not know what might be sacrificed in order for your end result to materialize. I'm at a crossroads... don't like either path right now. I know that either one of them will eventually lead where I need to go, but the first 3/4 of each are just not pleasant. And the events that have brought me here make my heart heavy for some that I love.

Well, about to do some painful growing I suspect. If you have chosen to walk with me on that course I laid out a bit ago, I promise I will whine, I will cry, I will not be fun most of the time ~ I grant full permission to use whatever means necessary to help keep me focused on the last 1/4 of the path that will feel like Christmas Day filled with live music and smores compared to the first part of the journey. Thank you in advance for what we are about to go through and for helping me get there.

Somewhere I Belong ~ Linkin Park

'I will never know myself until I do this on my own
and I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything 'til I break away from me
and I will break away
I'll find myself today

I want to heal
I want to feel like I'm
somewhere I belong...'

No comments:

Post a Comment