Tuesday, June 14, 2005

here you go...

a dream come true for me... and my baby girl...



i know... so many of you have seen it already ~ but as a mom and a life long music lover this picture is truly a moment incomparable

the love i have for my girl and the passion and admiration that she and i share for that man and his music, for her to finally be able to have the moments last night that she had i'm struggling for the words

when I was nine years old my parents had decided that my seven year old sister and i were finally old enough to go to our first concert and it was going to be amazing ~ Harry Chapin ~ he was just about the only thing that we listened to in our house and we just adored his music... my sister and i were so excited... a week before our show he was killed in a car accident

so last night... my nine year old daughter got to see Pat Green in concert... she got to have a hat and tee shirt signed... and had that beautiful picture taken ~ and i got a piece of me that i just never thought would heal... made right again

'i'm okay... i'm alright... OH CARRY ON... ' ~ Pat Green

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:30 AM

    And they are beautiful together, can't believe I got to share in that night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so very glad you did!!!

    ReplyDelete