Tuesday, May 31, 2005

my favorite smiles...

stealing Renee's idea ~ no sense in trying to improve on a good one!

my Jordan....



my Jake...


Gage and Meg...



Joc and Me...


Brandon and Meg...


My Meg and Me...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Gage and Me...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*sigh* just love those... and the memories are all still very clear ~ someday not far from now they won't be....

Photograph by Charlie Robison
Though you won't remember it still makes me laugh
When you see us together in a photograph

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 PM

    Lori,

    It was my pleasure to take those pictures. Back in high school I used to take pictures of my hometown. There's something about a photograph that captures a moment. That's what songwrinting is to me. Bruce is pretty good with the camera as well. I guess nobody takes pictures like my brother and me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to ask... i hear you can be a bit difficult ~ is there a reason you are angry all the time? the good times can be found when you are the life of the party and i believe you are the right man for the job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:44 PM

    I'm not angry all the time, that's my brother. Just know that I'm here for you, cause these are desperate times.

    ReplyDelete