Wednesday, June 15, 2005

because Heather asked...

Tag, your it
Three screen names you have had:

Jordan419
Jknjrdnzmom
TxmusicfaninCA

Three things you like about yourself:

I'm a dork ~ the good kind
When I say I love you ~ I mean it
I can make grumpy people smile

Three things you dont like about yourself:

My inability to talk to my mom
I hide what I want too much
I procrastinate

Three things that scare you:

Being forgotten
The death of those that remind me to how to breathe
My children in any kind of pain

Three of your daily essentials:

Music
Love from my babies
Sparkling Water

Three things you are wearing right now:

Charm Bracelet
White Robe
Glasses

Three of your favorite songs:

Carry On ~ Pat Green
Little Bit Crazy ~ Bleu Edmondson
Empty Glass ~ Stoney or Randy perfoming originally by Gary Stewart

Three new things you would like to try in the next 12 months:

Maybe removing a layer of bricks from the wall
A Lonestar dangit... five trips in a year and still not had one
To say something of value to Stoney

Three things you want in a relationship:

Friendship
Laughter
Understanding


Three things you cant do without:

My babies
MUSIC
the next adventure

Three places you would like to go on vacation:

Switzerland ~ Interlaken with my kids have to do this
Chichén Itzá
Sky Diving over the Grand Canyon


Three kids names:

Jordan
Jake
and to be determined... he/she will be my new neice or nephew born in August


Three things you just cant do:

Touch my tongue to my nose
Sit still for too long ~ like three years and i'm bored ready to move on
Quiet my mind

Three things you want to do before you die:

See my children happy adults
Go to the Grand Ole Opry ~ to watch one of 'ours' get inducted
Feel true Peace

Three celebrity crushes:

ORLANDO BLOOM
Jamie Fox
Benicio del Toro

Three people you nominate to complete this exercise:
Jocelyn ~ yup i'm a bitch
Meg
Gage

4 comments:

  1. Joc did it!! You have magic powers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 AM

    Benicio!!! OMG, I mentioned him on GW once and posted a picture---people thought I was an ALIEN! I sooooo get him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... you'll remember when I say this... The Way of the Gun... oh my lord... *sigh* yeah... love him!!!

    ReplyDelete