Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I don't fit in a box...

at all so just stop trying to put me in one.

I do not judge you for buying what they are selling.... in bulk at places like Costco. So please, don't judge me because I prefer the eclectic shop on the corner. I've found that I've grown out of rhinestones and just appreciate pearls.

There was a time when you'd say Garth who? Now it's Stoney who? See one grew out of needing the likes of me while the other still does so I'll help sing his song... and he'll help feed my soul which is always hungry and has a palate that craves variety.

Now with that said I am living in a cookie cutter house... in a cookie cutter world... that applauds and awards uniformity ~ no I don't fit here either ~ but for the first time since I can remember, I am comfortable in my own skin.

Is this the greatest song ever written... hmmm well to someone it is and I happen to love it too so for today ~ Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel

I was feeling part of the scenery
I walked right out of the machinery
My heart was going boom boom boom
Hey, he said, grab your things, I’ve come to take you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment