Sunday, May 08, 2005

Through another's eyes...

'normal' suddenly seems ~ ummm not so much. I am not at all complaining, because what works for one may not always work for another.

I love my 2am phone calls. Either way you look at it, I'm ending the day or starting it with tons of laughter.

Yes, I'm just listening to the show via cell and not really talking to anyone. I love that I am included and that a song triggered a thought of me.

The radio is always up, maybe just a little too loud. Absolutely I'll dance with you son. Yes Jordan, all good music is 'Green' ~ Pat Green or Green Day.

It is hard, but the one guarantee in life is that it is in fact difficult. It's all in your prospective. Mine is not perfect but it's unique, fun, energetic, loud and full of love... I'm okay with all of that.

so my lyrics today are for the one's that make everyday a Happy Mother's Day ~ and because I try everyday to make sure that I'm showing them...

That 'they' can take this life
and hold it by the hand
and 'they' can greet the world
with arms wide open....

With Arms Wide Open ~ by Creed

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:29 PM

    mmm, mmm, mmmm....I love this blog!

    Just catching up! ;)

    ReplyDelete