Monday, May 02, 2005

WOO HOO....

insert SERIOUS Happy Dance here!!! I am going to Texas ~ and I am going to see Stoney... Brandon Jones (maybe that is a bit up in the air on his performance, but regardless... I'll see him)... The Lost Trailers... Randy Rogers... Jack Ingram... Charlie Robison... Jason Boland... and WALT WILKINS *sigh* ~ I'm sure I'm leaving some out. It's gonna be a GREAT WEEKEND!!! I get to have Fuddruckers... maybe milk some cows which I AM excited about.

And it was seriously easy... no babysitter issues... flight was CHEAP... which is the point of my blog today ~ if you gotta work too hard, it's probably not meant to be.

I tell you what, Joc and I bored on a Saturday night. We have THE BEST IDEAS!!!!

ok... my song ~ Texas on My Mind ~ Django Walker

I woke up this morning
Texas on my mind
thinking about my friends there
and the girl I left behind

and not in the 'traditional' way you leave a girl behind... she knows who she is and she knows she wants to come play with us too!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh You KNOW... or I know... or well whatever... lol sorry baby that joke will follow you around forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***SIGH***
    Let the record show that this is my second consecutive blog sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... sorry sweetie ~ I can be a bit ruthless when I'm trying to persuade someone to do something that I want them to do

    ReplyDelete