Saturday, May 21, 2005

'and I've been out there searching...

for a place where I belong and on my way I heard my song ~ let it sing me home...' ~ have no idea who Wayne Kirkpatrick and Gordon Kennedy are but they got that right, and Tim does it justice in my opinion.

What a freakin' week ~ but at the end of it all, I feel like I took something back that I was sharing with too many. I was also reminded that this is IN FACT my world, I'm not just visiting someone elses. I have spent so much time on the backburner for so many others. Well I don't want that anymore. So, if you want to walk with me lines are forming to the right and the left... boys on one side girls on the other... if you are holding Jake or Jordan's other hand please handle with care ~ HERE WE GO

Sing Me Home ~ Tim Mcgraw

the sun on my shoulders
and the wind at my back
I'm bound and determined
to get back on track....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 AM

    It is your world Thanks for letting me sing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:36 AM

    You know Pat Green?????!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... HA... right.... Maureen you've been there you know ~ not so much really

    ReplyDelete