Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tripped and fell...

into YELLOW! Oh lord how I have missed her... certainly a gone but not forgotten one for me.

I always felt as if she were my missing link, that older sister I had always wanted. We shared so much, a wall of flesh fearful of the pain that letting it go would bring, a compassion for humanity that borders on terrifying to those around us because we truly do care about the forgotten one on the street corner as if they were our closest friend, our passions for all that we love and want to share with the world is similar... her stage is larger than mine and I remember watching and recognizing the frustration in always feeling like you aren't quite getting through.

Reading her archives today made me realize even more that we are similar souls on a quest for that ever elusive peace...

to Ro from Lo with wishes that you find your peace and continue always to speak only your truth... today's lyrics Both Sides Now ~ Joni Mitchell


Tears and fears and feeling proud
To say I love you right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds
I’ve looked at life that way

No comments:

Post a Comment