Sunday, May 15, 2005

Another learning experience...

I don't ever want to become so desensitized that the sound of gunshots doesn't terrify me... and along those lines what goes up must come down ~ i'm just saying

I am blessed to have friends that will stay on the line with me all night to talk me out of that terror

Apparently I'm really really attractive to the over 70 crowd

It really doesn't matter on the phone or in person I freeze so seriously just don't put them on the phone

I can't dance BUT if I'm with the right people it doesn't matter

Text messages and alcohol don't mix

If you go to hell with a friend... the road back bonds you for life no question

My lyrics today are for that friend thanks for playing this weekend I needed it ~ Brown Eye'd Girl ~ Van Morrison

Standing in the sunlight laughing,
Hiding behind a rainbow's wall,
Slipping and sliding
All along the water fall, with you
My brown eyed girl,
You my brown eyed girl

No comments:

Post a Comment