Tuesday, November 28, 2006

the shock has worn off...

and now i'm just STUPID happy... and if i think about it too much i won't get anything done ~ and i have a few things to do... and i'm just warning everyone right now ~ you'll get sick of me quickly... jocelyn says it'll be ok and she's pretty much always right so i'm not going to worry but everyday there is a new 'oh yeah' moment that just makes me smile ~ A REAL ONE

someone asked me if i was sure last night ~ in my whole life never been more sure of anything ~ since it all got turned inside out and upside down ~ the only consistent thing has been THIS... so am i sure? ~ yeah of nothing else maybe ever as much as this

3 comments:

  1. now you can breathe, and just know it's all ok... as it should be ;)

    everything you've done up until now has just been leading up to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to be close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so right that almost left again. I love you!

    ReplyDelete