Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the last time i packed...

for a Texas trip i decided no band shirts... and i even fudged that a bit as my favorite boy beater is my Blue October one that i got this summer... but still i had decided Texans get it... they don't need me to wear them there... so that made packing a whole lot easier 'cause well MORE than half of my favorite shirts/sweatshirts etc are band shirts... SO now what ~ well i can't afford a whole new wardrobe so i guess i'll have to break that rule...

these new things i'm 'tripping' over... the falls are a whole lot easier to take!

yeah i know... i'm a dork

2 comments:

  1. LOL... seriously, Jake's getting the biggest pool ever, and you're worried about band shirts... You have lost your mind, but I love it!!! and just for the record, you can wear them, just not to their shows ;)you don't wanna be THAT girl... but if you decide to be, I'll still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, what she said i was gonna say. she said it first though so i will just say "ditto"

    ReplyDelete