Thursday, August 31, 2006

spent the day feeling sane...

i have a very good friend... we've known each other for the better part of six years now... she has three children... i have two... her oldest and my oldest are both in fifth grade... both Jordans... the night we met our initial conversation went like this... her ~ 'Jordan are you ready to go we need to get home and feed Kaylea?' me ~ 'You have a Kailey too... my dog's name is Kailey.' the funny half of that is she didn't hear me say dog and the next day i got a phone call from my uncle who works with her mom asking me when i had my second child... we were pregnant together in 2000 and when we found out that she was having a girl and i was having a boy... we joked that they'd be born on the same day since we couldn't name them the same thing... fast forward to the 8th of November as i'm being settled into my room for my induction i ask my sister if she saw their truck in the parkin' lot... the nurse comes in and asks if my friend or neighbor is having a baby... i respond 'Is Christie here?'... she was in the next room... had Jarrett... and six hours later i had Jake...

we have some kind of karmic connection and she is going to do some shifts at the restaurant that i work at... i got to train her today... it was pretty great and i came home... happy...

another friend of mine is going to be working some shifts as well... i'm brining sanity in... there isn't enough there now at all and if i do this... it could be an amazing place

No comments:

Post a Comment