Monday, August 28, 2006

'i woke up this morning...'

with Texas on my mind...' and i'm going to have all the details and plane trip booked by wednesday of this week... doing this... all the parts of my body that were holding on to too much pain... let it all go and i am smiling and feeling just better about everything

my meg said to me yesterday that getting on my first plane to Texas was what made me certifiable... well yeah ~ but in a really REALLY good way... life has not been the same since and it's been so much richer and brighter and fuller when my focus is on those that love me there and all that i love about what i have found there...

there is an old Crosby, Stills and Nash song... i believe '... there's a rose in a fisted glove and the eagle flys with the dove... if you can't be with the ones you love honey... love the one your with' ~ tried that it just really doesn't work for me sorry... i need to be with the ones that i love and those that love me so i'm gonna just do that

i'll stay green... be a pea... mix with my carrots and just be freakin' happy ~ random but for me it is PERFECT

1 comment:

  1. ...and I can't WAIT until you get here...

    ReplyDelete