Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Obsessed?

hmmm ~ so i've worn a different Pat shirt everyday now for ummm a weekish... and still have three to go... i bought my second copy of Cannonball today and already have someone to give it to 'cause a friend of a good friend saw my shirt tonight and said... 'Pat Green... love him.' ~ oh really... umm yeah me too... then she got the story... talked her and my friend into going to the show with me in two weeks... track six and eleven have been on exclusive repeat for the last 24 hours... and before that i had been listening to the Three Days cd again 'cause it makes me feel better... still ~ like nothing else does... i still feel closer to the people that have come into my life as a result of his music than i do any others ever and they are all far far away from me in distance... but i carry them in my heart and they heal my soul EVERYDAY

so i don't know... obsessed sounds like such a dirty word... but whatever it is... i've got it and had it now for a long time and i don't want to let it go ever... so tomorrow... it's my El Arroyo Shirt 'cause i'll need that ~ it'll get me through

15 more wake ups... then i get to see him live and seriously nothing is better... well ok... Blue October is almost as good... but it's different i need to figure out how to explain that...

i got a text message from the one that introduced me to pat... played that cd with 'those songs that we keep missin' on cmt' ~ the message said 'i just heard Way Back Texas loved it can't wait for the show.' i can't wait either... and i enjoy that song from the new cd as well...

'...or sometimes just a song playing on my radio
and there i go just wishing you were singing along...' ~ Way Back Texas
i cried... happy tears... in texas... in laineyloo's car... first night in austin... we were all singing along to 'my music' as i so eloquently put it that night... i really do share better than that... but it's a good memory regardless

1 comment: