Monday, August 07, 2006

so i entered hell...

saturday morning about 3:45 and was actually allowed to leave about 9:30 last night... my friend got arrested... actually i was standing on the sidewalk when they put him in the cruiser... that suk'd... he called me out of a deep sleep to say i need to get to where he was 'cause if i didn't bad things were going to happen...

well bad things were going to happen... they had happened... whether i show'd up or not... however my head working like it does... i spent the day wondering if i had not changed my clothes... if i had driven faster... if i just had gotten there sooner maybe i could have been the voice of reason and things would have been different ~ of course that's insane but i live in crazy... i get that

there are so many things about this situation that i have no idea what happened... hell my friend blacked out and doesn't remember anything past talking... in a friendly way even for an hour to the person that pressed charges... here's the thing.. i don't care what happened... well i care a little 'cause i think some choices were made that could have been different... obviously anyway never mind

a few points... it sux when someone you love goes to prison... you don't get a lot of info... they really only get one phone call... and when your that call... holy hell i'd thought i'd felt the weight of the world before... you should have seen my talking to his mother and then his father ~ oh yeah and that was the first time i'd ever met his dad... he must think i'm such a freak

ok so he's home... it's going to be a misdeameanor... we had corn on the cob... chicken... he's embarrassed as hell... but it's shit like this you figure out who your friends are... he talked to my mom for a long time... that helped ~ 'cause he'd met her before but they don't know each other that well ~ but like me... we don't judge... it's not our place... we can give a shoulder... an ear... and some advice if it's requested... but we love... and continue to love... in spite of and because of all the things that makes someone we love the person they are

day 2... so let's see if we can follow this... so the friend that was in jail ~ well his mom is a very dear friend... well on the same day her son is incarcerated... she finds out she has to put her dog to sleep... so yesterday that's what we did... dug the hole... blah blah blah... the whole bit... if you know anything about me... i have three children... jordan is my daughter she is 10... kailey is my beautiful german shepard she is 9 and my jake is my son he is 5... so in my world that just suk'd yesterday...

that's enough... sorry back to happy place today... KC is a year old today and yesterday he started walking... well wait RUNNING all over the place... yay!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:42 PM

    and the food is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:11 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

    ReplyDelete