Monday, November 14, 2005

People, Places and Things... I Love

i'm borrowing this...

People ~

my Jordan and my Jake... without them i would not truly understand what it means to love

my parents... they don't like me very much but through it all they do love me

heather... my forever friend ~ the fact that any one person has bothered to make sure they know where i am for the last 19 years or so, well that in itself is a blessing and has been a task

my grandparents... i'm a constant source of entertainment for them and they are an education for me... i'm truly blessed

joe, shannon and becca... the three who called me 'mom' first and taught me how to be one to my babies

tina... for sharing her three babies with me and for holding my hand through growing pains

gage... for not ever leaving me alone and always making sure that i'm alright

i have a family of people that i share no blood with... but we have proven to each other that no matter what and through it all... we are solid and i love them very much

Places...

the rock in the back yard

the middle of the hill

in front of the fireplace

the right side of the front window at 1156 Buena Vista

any venue where an artist i adore is playing

Austin

Virginia Beach

in a strong hug

Things...

my truck

guitars

MUSIC

kolaches

cigarettes

fuzzy socks

Football

text messages

Ok... probably not a complete list... but the most important things for sure

1 comment: