Sunday, November 13, 2005

Everything is all right...

with the world for now...let's hope this lasts for awhile 'cause i was feeling a bit like someone overturned NYC Landfill on top of me and asked me to sort through it

i love my job... my kids enjoy school, are doing well, are excited for snow and winter... i've made some new friends and we've had some fun... more good times to be had i'm sure

those i love the most are starting to feel like their worlds are finding peace and order as well... so my level of worry and concern is diminishing ~ i don't feel guilty for laughing or smiling anymore...

i don't by any means have it all figured out yet... but i'm comfortable again with the direction and i can feel the footing ~ i'm still loved truly for me... what a blessing that is

thank the Lord for the Talents of Mr. Pat Green and Blue October without which i would have stayed lost and never found my way

Wave On Wave ~ Pat Green

'i wondered out into the water
and i thought that i might drown
i dunno what i was after
i just know i was going down

that's when she found me
i'm not afraid anymore
she said ~ you know I always had you baby,
just waitin for you to find what you were looking for

you came upon me wave on wave,
you're the reason i'm still here
am i the one you were sent to save,
you came upon me wave on wave....'

Independently Happy ~ Blue October

'i wipe the slate clean
i kick the daydream
and remain independently happy...'

No comments:

Post a Comment