Thursday, November 24, 2005

i know i'm on a movie kick lately...

but finally again there are things worth watching and the lastest is not only no exception BUT the epitome of them all...

'Hi... I'm Johnny Cash' ~ and half an hour or so into I Walk The Line chill bumps and tears... oh my LORD... right for the second time... what a PHENOMEMAL movie

yes my dear Christy you are right... she loved him 'enough'


I Walk the Line ~ Johnny Cash

'As sure as night is dark and day is light
i keep you on my mind both day and night
and happiness i've known proves that it's right
because you're mine, i walk the line'

1 comment:

  1. we will never know how many times her heart broke, how many times she cried and fell apart on the inside... but for her strength alone, she knew what love was and it was priceless in her book. This is one lesson I have learned from June Carter Cash... and she even loved the fact that he was imperfect. We are going to see it Monday night... I'll let you know if my "heart of cash" comes to light. (I'm staying home alone again tonight... I'm only getting stronger...it's frightening!)

    ReplyDelete