Saturday, August 13, 2005

Vegas or Omaha ~

either works if you are with the right people... you can have just as much fun in one or the other ~ in fact Vegas isn't even a challenge... who can't have fun in Vegas seriously...

it really doesn't matter, i'm thrilled once again that a smile has been found in a little thing... just a thought even ~ it's the little things i PROMISE ~ i'm truly the luckiest girl in the world and i keep forgetting that

Big Blue Sea ~ Bob Schneider...

'and its days like this that burn me
turn me inside out and learn me
not to tell you anything i think i know
well i think i'll tell you all that i know
i don't want to be alone i want to be a stone
i wanna sink to the bottom of the ocean
and lie there laugh there with you laugh
there with you til I'm gone...'

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 AM

    Omaha would be COLD the time of year I am thinking about going. And Vegas..well..it's Vegas. I just see myself getting arrested in that town with the speed I have been going lately. Just get me through the plane ride through the mountains and I am good to go. I need someone that WILL drink as many $2 yard stick margaritas as I do and NOT suggest Weinerschnitzel afterwards!!! loooong story

    ReplyDelete
  2. no arrests gonna happen... already solved the flight problem ~ i can drink some margaritas... and then some but see the deal is that you stick with beer in Vegas 'cause its free while you are playing and they can't water it down... you do have a thing or two to learn about Vegas on a budget ~ and i have sweatshirts... and big warm sox... i'll be fine...

    ReplyDelete