Wednesday, August 31, 2005

One down...

and one to go ~ put my baby girl on the bus... her choice ~ she could sleep an extra hour and let me take her but she wants to ride the bus... little socialite... wonder who she gets that from...lol

my baby boy ~ my BABY... is bathed, dressed and eating Cheerios waiting ~ not so patiently ~ to go to school for his very first day...

not sure where that leaves me for the rest of the afternoon ~ waiting ~ not so patiently for them to come home and tell me every detail i guess... i miss them when they aren't with me

how far we've come my son and i since the first time he said... well sang actually the first thing i recognized and knew for sure was what he was trying to communicate to me... today it seems appropriate...

My Sacrifice by Creed

'when you are with me
i’m free…i’m careless…i believe
above all the others we’ll fly
this brings tears to my eyes
my sacrifice....'

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... I hope they both have a wonderful first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori! YOu must be SO proud!! I hope they had a great first day!

    ReplyDelete