Friday, August 05, 2005

it's decided...

i'd rather be by myself ~ i'm rarely alone... i'm never lonely... but seriously lately i've found that feelings of loneliness materialize more when i'm with people who don't really care

i try really hard to be accomodating and not imposing ~ i know i'm a freak and that i'm picky... i don't ever ask anything of anyone else... yet i seem to 'hear' about my quirkiness more than i like ~ it's the ones who taunt me because they find certain parts of me unexplicable that bother me ~ i'm not asking for anything more than acceptance of me for me ~ don't try and change me... i'll fight you harder and stand firmer ground to be just who i need to be to breathe...

and i'm still not sick of this song and i heard it today and this line hit a nerve...

Collide ~ Howie Day

'out of the doubt that fills my mind
we somehow find
you and i collide...'

No comments:

Post a Comment