Friday, August 12, 2005

one in seven...

days are low ~ maybe that is too many but i think it's ok ~ i mean i am happy, i am truly loved, i certainly don't have much figured out but i think i am on that road ~ but some days ~ i wake up and the emptiness is heavy... tomorrow i'll be golden again and today will be barely a blip on the memory screen

nothing happened and i don't want to talk about it 'cause it's not stuff i'm ready to face because for now this side feels easier than dealing with it... getting through or over it... and then moving past it terrifies me ~ so thank you to the one who talked me around it for a bit too damn early this morning

i love this song for this line right here ~ i know it's supposedly depressing and just terrible, but i have a different view on most everything and can argue my points on most days pretty well...

Black Orchid ~ Blue October

'it is not that I am scared to learn
why I'm empty inside...'

i'm not scared to learn why ~ i know why... i'm scared of dealing with the why so for now i'll just let it go 'cause for six out of seven life is in fact beautiful

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I felt as if I was reading something out of my own book there for a moment. Bless you, my sweet! Thanks for keeping my feet on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:12 PM

    .857 will get you to cooperstown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:02 AM

    Aw! See? You're in the Hall of Fame already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so will i-90 ~ passed by it about two weeks ago even ~ next trip i guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's beautiful. And I love you. You are fabulous and I miss you in my life!

    ReplyDelete