Thursday, August 25, 2005

"She laughed and said..."

"it's better sometimes if we don't get to touch our dreams..." ~ Sequel by Harry Chapin ~ and today it rings true for me as i have touched my dreams and today they feel unattainable, i know of course that they aren't and that patience is key ~ i'm not good at that... so again another lesson that i am trying very hard to learn in my quest for independence and happiness ~ but damn does it have to be so hard i mean seriously i supported him while he chased his dreams for so many years... shouldn't there at least be a consolation prize at the end of it all for me ~ oh well how easily they forget how they got to where they are... i promise i won't do that i will remember forever every kind word, every shoulder, every hand up ~ i will remember it all forever and make sure that those that are carrying me now know that i am forever in their debt...

No comments:

Post a Comment