Tuesday, August 02, 2005

i don't play games...

i play music ~ i have a t-shirt that says that and SERIOUSLY that is me ~ i don't have time in my life for anything but real... sorry because along with that comes the fact that i don't censor myself very well ever and if i am feeling something... it's known by those that are in my life and around me ~ what is the saying 'i wear my emotions on my sleeve' or something to that affect... well even though this is full of cliches the point is this... with me what you see is truly in fact what you get...

ok that's all...

Jason Boland and the Stragglers ~ Live at Billy Bob's is what is getting me through this summer... specifically Fallin' With Style~

'you’ve got rope burns on your hands
from holding on way to tight
but if you let go today
they're gonna heal up alright
and your eyes are half closed from staring down the sun,
you got no time for singing
you’re always on the run

it’s gonna be alright in a matter of time
cause the dirt is gonna yield and the poem is gonna rhyme
it’s gonna be alright, it might take a little while
cause flying ain’t nothing, just falling with style...'

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:19 AM

    Okay, that just made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well of course it did... 'cause you've witnessed my antics live and in person... and you know i claim that it's going to come out that i'm adopted so we just very well might be!

    ReplyDelete