Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tickets...

specifically concert tickets... one of my favorite things and i got some in the mail today ~ Blue October tickets in fact and it just makes me smile really big to hold them in my hand ~ it's been ummm since September of last year since i have seen Blue October and it's time... way past time as a matter of fact

and we are taking a Blue Virgin with us ~ so that will be exciting watching him experience the show and being at the show ~ it's going to be a great day i just love shows... and summer... and dangit... LIFE IS GOOD!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:36 PM

    My dear....I believe you will be taking TWO Blue October virgins -- just not at the same time!

    I can't wait!! 10 days and counting....

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are correct my forever friend ~ i was just gonna wait until the tix to your show came to post your blog ;) ~ we are goin to have such a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:28 PM

    "I noted the things that you want me to be
    They out weigh the ones that make me happy
    So put up your hands and meet my fine new lady
    She's rock and roll
    And she saved me

    So here's goodbye
    Goodbye
    Take that
    So here's goodbye"

    Strippers suck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:41 PM

    they suck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:50 AM

    Quite well! Only thing I'll miss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice... took my happy very excited for Blue October show and took it too a terrible place ~ i became a mom again in a whole new way yesterday so no more talk like this in my world i have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:04 AM

    I was referring to blue october, although I'm sure the same could be said for strippers.

    ReplyDelete