Monday, June 19, 2006

my phone rang at 4:45am...

which is not uncommon in my world ~ however what was different was on the other end...

"Lori... i'm so mad at you."

"Your mad at me... did i call and wake your ass up at quarter 'til five?"

"No... but since you left (late Saturday night just to put this in context for y'all) all i've done is watch this DVD and listen to the CD that you made me... i even shut off the satellite music in the bar and made everyone listen to Blue October all night last night... i can NOT wait for this concert and I don't even like music what have you done to me?"

ok THAT makes me happy ~ Gage makes Blue October fans... he's REALLY good at it... me not so much... but i did and i can't wait for the Blue October show either it's been too long and in NYC no less... how great is that gonna be

No comments:

Post a Comment