Thursday, June 29, 2006

it was so good...

and i just can't talk after Blue October shows... Stoney has the same affect and Walt does as well... it's as if they lovingly remove a very thin top layer of skin from my body... it's not painful as much as my senses are elevated to a level that is overwhelming... and i just need some time to desensitize that's all... oh and trying to listen to them right after the show... well that's like pouring alcohol on a wound... just not ready yet

i know i sound scary... i scare me ~ it's a healthy addiction the way i see it

it's pretty amazing... that emotion that Justin is able to convey over the tv even... Pat did it too ~ Grand Ole Opry performance i was a mess in my living room... and it was only a prelude 'cause i get two Blue October shows in July i don't have words...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 PM

    I was so excited that I stumbled into Jimmy Kimmel in Baltimore that I made Derrick stay up much too late to catch the 3 minutes that they were actually on tv. I can't explain the connection...it's not typically my kind of music but I am mesmerized by it still. Thanks for the intro....I can't wait for more of the real thing next month. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know... i'm so very excited to go with you ~ i was wondering if you would catch it or not because i knew there was a lot of travelling going on too... i can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete