Thursday, June 15, 2006

so for my June...

'cause i care what she thinks... and this is important to me too ~ the best part of where i am today and the next step i'm about to take is this... he came to me and said you are so happy can i be a part of that... he doesn't make me happy ~ i make me happy and that is something that i didn't see coming my way but i'm glad it did

the bottom line is this... i define my happiness... i decide who gets to share in that... i make me happy ~ everything else is a bonus... life is perfect ~ PERIOD

really random... but important ~ i am addicted to MTV Realty Shows.... i thought i Pimp'd My Ride... i got nothing on Xhibit... The Hills.... love Love LOVE that show... and My Super Sweet 16 ~ proves that i'm a decent mom... my kids would NEVER AND... they will not peak at 16 i promise you that...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:47 AM

    Vanilla Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you ms Lori....and i am likin The Hills as well. I only get to watch the rerun on the weekend though....that Heidi chick is a trip...and frankly (and unfortunately) those girls remind me of some actual people i know...

    ReplyDelete