Wednesday, June 14, 2006

in other news...

*disclaimer* ~ please don't be upset if i haven't reached you to tell you personally... life is a little crazy busy right now... it's not because i love you less i promise

so life is about to change again for me and my two little gypsies... we are going to see if we can make North Carolina our home ~ at least for a little while... the positives outweigh the negatives many times over... so we will be packing up our truck and heading south on 87 in the middle of August ~ we want to be settled a bit before school starts

so this is exciting and terrifying all at the same time ~ but for the first time in a very long time... i feel like i've made a decision that is mine and what's truly best for me ~ i'm very grateful for all that has been done for me in the last year but walking that line between being a daughter and a parent every day ~ it has taken a toll on me and on my little ones i'm afraid... this will be good and we'll get back to being us ~ plus one even

i like an adventure... so here we go

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Now I can seriously picture me making a visit to N.C. to see you AND ms Sheila!! YAY!!! I can come help decorate... lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 AM

    Durham Bulls. sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats sweetie - I'm just so happy to see you so happy... Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you, Lori! That is great news! Good for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love you if you moved to the dark side of the moon. And I'd find a way to get there to see you. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete